name: Rubber Stamp
description: You were a member of FESCo
Would this be a pink "community" badge? or an "engineering" badge
awkward issues of categorization are one of the many things in my one-man-badges-hackfest-on-the-plane notebook :P
Set triaged to 'yes' for all tickets, as I've hit them all already.
just put types back in, we'll try and handle bugs here too, no new trac.
Should we change the badge name to "The Last Argument of Kings"?
Here's a list of fas usernames of current and previous fesco members generated from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommitteeHistory
Pushed out https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/the-last-argument-of-kings
Here is a next list of fesco members
Can we have this badge awarded please?
I awarded this yesterday to the new fesco members elected at the end of 2015: https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/commops-2015-elections-retrospective/
Thank you ralph for your reply here.
The reason I asked is to know who awarded/suggested my inactive FAS name paragn. Looks like I should have corrected CommOps people earlier to use my correct FAS id but they could have found it easily by only looking for active FAS names.
Please I kindly request to remove this badge from paragn FAS user. Also, good not to award badges to inactive users. I think we store all the fedmsg data so when user either changes his status to active or if needed if inactive user logs into badges application then only award those badges which that user earned when he/she was inactive.
Thanks @pnemade. I removed paragn from the-last-argument-of-kings.
Sorry for the old ticket comment, but to note: There was a complaint about this badge, and fesco is looking at changing it. See https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1914
Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from None)
- Custom field has_description adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field has_name adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Issue close_status updated to: None (was: Pushed)
Can we even change the URL of a badges as requested there?
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from false)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from false)
I opened https://pagure.io/fedora-badges/issue/628 to track the change. Let's continue there.
to comment on this ticket.