Created 5 years ago
Business cards for Fedora project members
Gerald B. Cox committed 9 months ago
fedora-business-cards - for rendering Fedora contributor business cards
Copyright (C) 2012 Red Hat, Inc. and others.
Primary maintainer: Brian Exelbierd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
Ian Weller (Original Author)
Arturo Fernandez (Unicode fixes)
Nick Bebout (Fedora card layout fixes)
Michael Scherer (security fixes)
Brian Exelbierd (continued maintenance)
Michel Alexandre Salim (testing)
To test, run `python3 -m unittest discover`
To make a release, tag the branch and push tags
This relies on inkscape and these specific options (New as of Inkscape 1.0 which dropped and renamed options):
* -C, --export-area-page Area to export is page
* -T, --export-text-to-path Convert text to paths (PS/EPS/PDF/SVG)
* -d, --export-dpi=DPI Resolution for bitmaps and rasterized filters; default is 96
* -o, --export-filename=EXPORT-FILENAME Output file name (file type is guessed from extension)
* --export-type=[...] File type(s) to export: [svg,png,ps,eps,pdf,emf,wmf,xaml]