Created 3 years ago
Business cards for Fedora project members
Brian (bex) Exelbierd committed a month ago
fedora-business-cards - for rendering Fedora contributor business cards
Copyright (C) 2012 Red Hat, Inc. and others.
Primary maintainer: Brian Exelbierd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
Ian Weller (Original Author)
Arturo Fernandez (Unicode fixes)
Nick Bebout (Fedora card layout fixes)
Michael Scherer (security fixes)
Brian Exelbierd (continued maintenance)
To make a release, tag the branch and push tags
This relies on inkscape and these specific options (New as of Inkscape 1.0 which dropped and renamed options):
* -C, --export-area-page Area to export is page
* -T, --export-text-to-path Convert text to paths (PS/EPS/PDF/SVG)
* -d, --export-dpi=DPI Resolution for bitmaps and rasterized filters; default is 96
* -o, --export-filename=EXPORT-FILENAME Output file name (file type is guessed from extension)
* --export-type=[...] File type(s) to export: [svg,png,ps,eps,pdf,emf,wmf,xaml]