I just found semantic-ui, and it seems like it is super amazing. Rather than
just downloading it, I’ve used this opportunity to brush up on how to use a
- <strike>Get node and npm install on my local machine without requiring root</strike>
- Get a working <code>bower.json</code> package to install the things
- Get a working <code>gulpfile.js</code> package to move the installed things
- Get a working <code>nikola build</code> workflow to run the gulpfile in
addition to building the site!
- Incorporate semantic-ui cards into <code>fedmsg</code> feed, and possibly other aspcects of site.
<p><a href="https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html"><img src="https://www.gnu.org/graphics/agplv3-155x51.png" /></a></p>