Fedora Ambassadors North America resource request tracker
What is this?
This Pagure instance is here to help the Fedora Ambassadors of North America make requests for resources they might need, such as…
- Make requests for media to distribute at local events (this is not the Free Media program)
- Make requests for Ambassador kits (a.k.a. event boxes)
- Make requests for stickers, buttons, t-shirts and the like to refill Ambassador kits.
The other purposes are…
- Allowing the North American Ambassadors the ability to view and process requests without duplication
- Avoid duplicate requests for resources
- Better planning purchases for future resources
Make a request
To make a request for resources, you must be a Fedora Ambassador in North America. If you are not, please join by following the steps here.
After you've become an Ambassador for North America, log into Pagure. Click New Issue and include the following in your ticket.
- Name and full mailing address
- Quantity of resources you need
- Ambassador kits / event boxes can only be requested one (1) at a time by region
- Short explanation of your request and how it might promote Fedora
- Phone number (required)
- Type of shipment
- Choose Ground unless you can justify faster (more expensive) shipping. Keep in mind that failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours.
- Your region
- US Central
- US East Coast
- US West Coast
Do not assign the issue to anyone – it is automatically assigned to the correct person based upon region.