jemalloc 5.2.1 release introduced a number of fixes.
Additionally we should enable profiling by default (--enable-prof), so it can be used for troubleshooting.
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue priority set to: normal
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.3
Commit 8895fc4 fixes this issue
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.