Please be sure to include - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fedora-logos-14.0.0-1.fc14
the current list of packages in my side repo of blocker fixes is:
we will likely need more than these to spin an RC (all blockers MODIFIED), there are still blockers in NEW status I believe.
Replying to [comment:6 adamwill]:
We'll need a newer anaconda than what is currently available in updates-testing. I've included dlehman on the cc list.
dlehman - When available, can you please note the anaconda version that includes fixes for remaining F-14-Beta blocker bugs?
We may want to add generic-logos-14.0-1 too, for symmetry with fedora-logos.
dlehman and rvykydal are working the 2 remaining anaconda beta blockers. Dlehman will update the ticket with progress later today
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/629719 629719] - random failures when notifying kernel of changes to partitioned md (isw) device's partition table
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/633315 633315] - Connections not editable in nm-c-e in anaconda
Current status on the 2 remaining open F14Beta blocker bugs
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/629719 629719] - A tested fix is available (see https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/parted-2.3-2.fc14). Thanks to hansg and bcl for patching and building.
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/633315 633315] - Patched and tested by Radek Vykydal and others. A bodhi update is now available with the fix (see https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-14.17.3-1.fc14).
I believe we are ready for RC1
OK. Those two packages are now signed.
Other not-in-stable packages that have been requested/may be needed:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/bluez-4.71-4.fc14 (for NTH 634205)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/kernel-188.8.131.52-28.fc14 (kernel security)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/firstboot-1.113-3.fc14,metacity-2.30.0-8.fc14,kdebase-workspace-4.5.1-3.fc14 (for systemd -> upstart)
There is an RC#2 (although, I don't see a record of it above). I understand discussion around an RC#3 may be happening as well. I'd like to re-open this ticket until we can close out on the RC composes. Adamw can provide specifics around unresolved F14Beta blockers.
I'll close this ticket again, as it appears a new ticket was created to track Beta RC images (see ticket#4121).
Metadata Update from @jkeating:
- Issue set to the milestone: Fedora 14 Beta
- Issue tagged with: release, task
to comment on this ticket.
Copyright © 2014-2018 Red Hat
4.0.4 — Documentation