This ticket is intended to track task # 13 of the Fedora 12 [http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-releng-tasks.html schedule].
I'm not sure if there are other mechanisms in place to track creation of test composes for QA. I'm open to alternatives. However, this seems like a good option that allows interested QA folks to stay notified when images are available for testing.
= Status update =
There are several Alpha test blockers actively being investigated that would render an install tree useless. These include:
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/514501 514501] - NEW - dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.Hal.NoSuchDevice: No device with id /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/511907 511907] - MODIFIED - parted.Disk.duplicate exception in storage scan
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/510033 510033] - MODIFIED - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
Both MODIFIED bugs are awaiting retest, but testing is blocked by bug#514501
== Status Update ==
Additional test blocker added while attempting to test anaconda-12.6
* [http://bugzilla.redhat.com/514718 514718] - install exited abnormally - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_key'
== Status update ==
Testing against rawhide-20090803. No install test blockers observed at this time. The previous test blockers have been updated as noted below.
Test compose is being uploaded to http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-Alpha-TC/ . PPC still needs to be composed, ran into some issues updating the compose host. All of x86_64 and i386 is uploaded, live images to come later.
PPC has been uploaded.
Test Compose is complete.
Metadata Update from @jlaska:
- Issue assigned to jkeating
- Issue set to the milestone: Fedora 12 Alpha
to comment on this ticket.
Copyright © 2014-2017 Red Hat
3.10.1 — Documentation