Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
- Create an ansible playbook to do the mass-branching
- Update block_retired.py to use bodhi api
- fedpkg request-branch f31 fails: Invalid body, keys: sls missing
- Releng keeps adding "please do something" comments to FTBFS bug for retired package.
- Provide a way to differentiate Beta vs RC compose in .composeinfo file
- FMC ODCS composes requested too often.
- RFE: data store and/or messages and/or server for release cycle information
- Publish "latest" tag to quay.io/fedora/fedora
- Automated Koji-blocking of retired packages in Koji is broken for rawhide
- Retire on Fedora 34 / block in Koji
- Add commit privilege for https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/ to proven packagers
- The FTBFS bugzilla reminder comments are duplicated
- Git hook checking availability of sources in look-a-side cache
- Please fix new repo request
- Fedora-34-Beta .composeinfo file
- Unable to push to open-vm-tools main
- master -> main followup issues
- New packager I have sponsored can't request a repo
- ELN builds referenced in Fedora 34 mass rebuild bugzillas
- RFE: Integration of Anitya to Packager Workflow
- Chain rebuilds of containers
- A module stream request should add the stream value as a version to Bugzilla
- fas configured bugzilla email doesn't get picked up by repo-request
- dist-git hook rejecting a push because of EOL should report a reason
- Add procedure for updating comps to branch process
- SCM request processing broken?
- retire_packagers.py: Orphan package fails: EINVALIDREQ Invalid or incomplete...
- Cannot request f33 branches
- Push update to stable
- Packages blocked in f34 but not f33
- proposal: "archive" yum repo for Fedora; non-latest packages from the updates repo
- FTBFS Bugzilla message uses outdated documentation link
- [RFE] Pass rawhide modular builds through Bodhi
- update epel-release-latest
- stop using sha-1 in signing keys
- epel-release-latest-8 link broken
- Toddlers fail to load ARM composes to PDC
- Some dist-git repos still have a master branch (older commit than it used to be)
- Retire/block nodejs-ronn and couple more packages in f33
- Check whether actually processing first SCM request
File an Issue
© Red Hat, Inc. and others.