My talk for DevConf.cz, "Managing a fleet of Linux desktops with Ansible", has been accepted. DevConf.cz will cover the hotel cost, but not travel.
I am also a Fedora Ambassador in NA, and will serve as one. I am also a packager, and hope to learn from others.
Flying from my local EWR airport to Prague costs as little as $444 for long/many layovers, or $620 for 1 layover.
(Prague is much cheaper than flying to Brno directly.)
I am humbly requesting $720 for travel:
- Flight tickets estimated at $623 for the less-traveled departure days of Thursday and Monday
- $34.50 for round-trip commuter train ($17.25 each way - Princeton Jct to EWR)
- $25.50 for parking at commuter rail station ($5/day + $0.50 transaction fee) (parking at airport is extremely expensive)
- $40 for local transport from Prague airport to Brno (estimated costs other than main train cost)
If less funding can be provided, I will still attend. I will accept either long/many layovers, or spend some of my own money, or both.
This request is approved.
Metadata Update from @nb:
- Issue assigned to mikedep333
- Issue priority set to: waiting on assignee (was: awaiting triage)
- Issue tagged with: needs event report
Lets work on getting the event report and budget ticket in ASAP so we can pay it in this FY please.
I'll do those things this Sunday.
Sorry; I've been crazy busy with having accepted my new job and apartment shopping.
Working on budget ticket now.
(I think that's what @bex meant by "budget ticket").
Correct reimbursement ticket
I really like your event report @mikedep333 thank you for posting it.
I believe this ticket can be closed. The budge ticket is in progress. If i got this wrong, please reopen.
Metadata Update from @bex:
- Issue close_status updated to: Complete
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.