koji - RPM building and tracking system
Koji is an RPM-based build system. The Fedora Project uses Koji for their build system, as do several other projects.
Koji's goal is to provide a flexible, secure, and reproducible way to build software.
- New buildroot for each build
- Robust XML-RPC APIs for easy integration with other tools
- Web interface with SSL and Kerberos authentication
- Thin, portable command line client
- Users can create local buildroots
- Buildroot contents are tracked in the database
- Versioned data
If you have found a bug or would like to request a new feature, please report an issue in Pagure.
The koji source code can be downloaded with git via:
git clone https://pagure.io/koji.git
You may browse code at https://pagure.io/koji
Archived releases can be found at https://pagure.io/koji/releases
- Mock: The tool Koji uses to generate buildroots
- Koji Tools: Various utilities for Koji
- Kojiji: Koji Java Interface
- txkoji: Async interface to Koji, using Twisted