Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1257213
Description of problem:
Using ipsilon with infosssd, IPA-user additional attribute "city" is used as
"locality", which is then reported to "REMOTE_USER_STATE". Attribute "state"
(or "st") isn't reported at all.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have ipa-enrolled machine with ipsilon server (with ipsilon-infosssd and
ipsilon-authform enabled (ipsilon-server-install --form yes --info-sssd yes))
and ipsilon client with mod_auth_mellon, where "MellonSetEnvNoPrefix" are set
2. Create IPA-user, fill additional attributes for street, city and state.
3. Look up how REMOTE_USER_* variables are populated.
REMOTE_USER_STATE contains the "city" value, while the actual "state" value is
REMOTE_USER_STATE contains the "state" value, REMOTE_USER_CITY contains the
component: SAML => info plugins
patch_available: => 0
owner: => rcritten
patch_available: 0 => 1
status: new => accepted
resolution: => fixed
status: accepted => closed
Metadata Update from @rcritten:
- Issue assigned to rcritten
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.1
to comment on this ticket.