Somehow the merge #9 broke the indentation at the kickstart page
I'm opening this issue to track and understand why it was working on the local build but not at our live doc.
That's my mistake, I use the edit button, I forgot that I can do that because of my privileges. It won't happen again, all of us need to follow the git normal flow.
Metadata Update from @jflory7:
- Issue assigned to jflory7
- Issue priority set to: waiting on assignee (was: awaiting triage)
- Issue tagged with: type - docs
Fixed by i3-sig/docs#10.
Metadata Update from @x3mboy:
- Issue close_status updated to: complete
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.