The go-rpm-macros project provides files needed to automate Go (Golang) rpm
- default filesystem locations,
- architecture-specific settings,
- dependency automation (Provides, Requires, BuildRequires),
- macros to simplify and standardize Go spec files, for all rpm build stages, including the srpm stage,
- documented templates to showcase how to use the result.
It uses golist to analyse Go codebases.
- The templates directory contains documented examples that take advantage of this automation.
- To deploy the project outside Fedora Linux, take a look at the corresponding spec file on src.fedoraproject.org.
go-rpm-macros is licensed under the GPL version 3 or later. The
spec templates are licensed under the MIT license.