Upstream tests are failing:
test to verify that replica promotion without ntp options
- ipa-client install with ntp option
- ipa-replica without ntp option
will be successful
ntp_pool = "pool.ntp.org"
exp_str = "ipa-replica-install command was successful"
extra_args=['--ntp-pool=%s' % ntp_pool])
replica_install = self.replica.run_command(
> assert exp_str in replica_install.stderr_text
E AssertionError: assert 'ipa-replica-install command was successful' in 'Connection check failed!\nSee /var/log/ipareplica-conncheck.log for more information.\nIf the check results are not v...nncheck parameter.\nThe ipa-replica-install command failed. See /var/log/ipareplica-install.log for more information\n'
E + where 'Connection check failed!\nSee /var/log/ipareplica-conncheck.log for more information.\nIf the check results are not v...nncheck parameter.\nThe ipa-replica-install command failed. See /var/log/ipareplica-install.log for more information\n' = <pytest_multihost.transport.SSHCommand object at 0x7f6127f88b38>.stderr_text
Metadata Update from @cheimes:
- Custom field on_review adjusted to https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/2638
- Issue assigned to tdudlak
- Issue priority set to: important
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.7 backlog
- Issue tagged with: test-failure
Metadata Update from @tdudlak:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.