Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1485429
Description of problem:
The domain resolution order field is missing in the Identity tab -> ID views ->
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click the Identity tab.
2. Click the ID Views subtab.
3. Choose an ID view from the list of available ID views.
4. Click on the Settings sub-subtab.
There is no domain resolution order field.
There should be a domain resolution order field available for entering a
colon-separated list of domains used for short name resolution.
The bug has been discovered while working on the
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Custom field rhbz adjusted to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1485429
Metadata Update from @pvomacka:
- Issue assigned to pvomacka
Metadata Update from @tkrizek:
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.5.5 (was: FreeIPA 4.5.4)
Metadata Update from @abbra:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.