- environment where IPA server has private IP address and needs to be reachable from outside using port forwarding (cloud)
- now we're looking on all interfaces and if the IP is not found we show warning.
- check if the IP provided with --ip-address have all ports forwarded toward our server.
- start listening on all needed ports and try to connect to them on specified IP address (maybe conncheck can be modified and reused)
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.7
Metadata Update from @rcritten:
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.7.1 (was: FreeIPA 4.7)
FreeIPA 4.7 has been released, moving to FreeIPA 4.7.1 milestone
to comment on this ticket.