The libcurl maintainer plans to switch the SSL provider from NSS to OpenSSL in Fedora 27.
IPA will need to be tested against this new build to shake out any potential issues.
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Custom field rhbz adjusted to 0
- Issue priority set to: critical
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.6
- Issue tagged with: task
Metadata Update from @tkrizek:
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.6.1 (was: FreeIPA 4.6)
Metadata Update from @stlaz:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.