The legacy client tests (test_integration/test_legacy_clients.py) contain plenty of test cases which are basically copy-pasted code with slight alterations to accomodate the new case.
The code would greatly benefit from a refactoring that removes this cruft. Either group the common code to separate methods operating on the case-specific parameters, or (even better) leverage the parameterized fixtures to run the same test method for multiple data.
Metadata Update from @mbabinsk:
- Issue assigned to someone
- Issue set to the milestone: 0.0 NEEDS_TRIAGE
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Custom field affects_doc reset
- Custom field tester adjusted to wanted
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue set to the milestone: Future Releases (was: 0.0 NEEDS_TRIAGE)
- Issue tagged with: tests
to comment on this ticket.