Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1375905
Description of problem:
The web UI has these three labels for group types: Normal, External, POSIX.
"Normal" is confusing because:
* It doesn't properly describe the group type (non-POSIX).
* What is actually considered normal? I would expect "normal" to mean
"default", but the group type selected by default is actually "POSIX".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
For example, when adding a new user group:
1. User Groups - click Add.
2. The "Add User Groups" dialog shows the available group types.
"Non-POSIX" would work better - it's clearer and more descriptive. It would
also be consistent with CLI.
Metadata Update from @pvomacka:
- Issue assigned to pvomacka
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.5
to comment on this ticket.