When I reinstall replica, I received error:
Failed to obtain host TGT: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638943): Decrypt integrity check failed
kdestroy -A does not help, only one thing that works for me is to remove krb5.keytab completely
Steps to reproduce:
1. ipa-client-install --password OTP (I'm not sure if this is reproducible only with OTP)
1. ipa-replica-install --uninstall
1. ipa-client-install -> FAILED
Or we pass invalid ccache somewhere in client install
the same issue as in #5973
This was resolved in #5973, closing ticket.
I just reproduced this on VM where patch for ticket:5973 was present. Unfortunatelly IPA client install is soooo smart that it overwrote all the logs.
4.4.0 was released, moving open tickets to 4.4.1
With post alpha build we are no longer able to reproduce,
Metadata Update from @mbasti:
- Issue assigned to someone
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.4
to comment on this ticket.