Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6): Bug 1309700
Created attachment 1128229
sos report for the failure
Description of problem: Process /usr/sbin/winbindd was killed by signal 6
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install IPA-server on RHEL6.8
2. Run ipa-adtrust-install command
3. Add dnsforwardzone on the IPA server to AD
4. Now try to add trust to AD
Crash report is generated.
Crash shouldn't occur.
Although trust was a tech preview found this issue while doing steps as
mentioned in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263262
Reason is that bind-chroot was installed. IPA works without it. Conflict should be added to spec.
Reopening the conflict should be removed. bind-chroot caused issue only on systems with older bind and bind-chroot - e.g. RHEL 6.
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Issue assigned to mbabinsk
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.3.3
to comment on this ticket.