Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1229657
Description of problem:
[WebUI] Unlock option is enabled for all user.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Added a user, and set pwd
2. Navigate to User details page
3. Select drop down Actions.
Unlock option is enabled/visible for new user.
Unlock option should disable(greyed out)
Metadata Update from @pvoborni:
- Issue assigned to someone
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 4.5 backlog
Metadata Update from @pvomacka:
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: webui
Metadata Update from @stsymbal:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.