https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=846109 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6)
Description of problem:
Once an IPA users' kerberos ticket expires, the expired credential is left in
/tmp, and causes the users' home directory to fail to automount on next login
(via ssh in this case). This also causes ssh to hang up during the connection.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Always, in the customers environment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup automounts for home directories via IPA webui
2. Login with one of the IPA users
3. Allow home directory to mount
5. Wait for kerberos ticket to expire
6. Attempt to log back in with the same user
Automount fails to mount, ssh hangs
Automount should mount, ssh should not hang
Attaching strace of a successful and unsuccessful test.
Moved to autofs for investigation. Closing as not an IPA issue. Will reopen if it comes back as in fact an IPA problem.
Moving closed RC1 tickets to Beta 3.
Metadata Update from @dpal:
- Issue assigned to someone
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 3.0 Beta 3
to comment on this ticket.
Copyright © 2014-2018 Red Hat
4.0.4 — Documentation