Description of problem:
Title is missing while configuring browser for the first time.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Seems always (but tried only once)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install IPA
2. kinit admin
4. Navigate to IPA UI
5. Accept certificate exception
6. IPA UI colors and icon show up. The screen says to trust the CA.
7. Go through dialog to trust
8. The screen then says to configure browser
There is no title on this screen. I noticed it only on step 8 and later so I am not sure if title is also missing earlier at step 6 or not.
Title "Identity Management" is always present.
After configuring browser full normal UI shows up and the title is there.
It would be also worth checking if the migration page has the title since it is outside the normal URL tree.
It is critical because it is highly visible.
Metadata Update from @dpal:
- Issue assigned to pvoborni
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 2.1.2 (bug fixing)
to comment on this ticket.