Description of problem:
When you attempt to delete / unprovision a service or host keytab, there is no option to cancel. You can close the confirmation box by the "x" but this should have an option to cancel.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a host (optionally add a service for the host)
2. provision a keytab for the host or service
example: ipa-getkeytab -s ipaserver.testrelm -p host/servicehost.testrelm@TESTRELM -k /tmp/servicehost.keytab
3. From the Web UI, Identity --> Hosts --> servicehost.testrelm
4. Select "Delete Key, Unprovision"
No option to cancel the action in the confirmation box
Option to cancel or Unprovision
See attached screen shot
Be BZ got reopened as a regression.
Added cancel button to service unprovision dialog.
Added link to RHEL 6.4 Bugzilla.
Metadata Update from @dpal:
- Issue assigned to pvoborni
- Issue set to the milestone: FreeIPA 3.0 Core Effort - 2012/05
to comment on this ticket.