fpaste is a command-line front-end for the Fedora Pastebin service at
fpaste.org. It allows easy uploading of multiple files, or of copy&pasted
text from stdin, without requiring a web browser. A unique fpaste link is
returned, which can then be given to others who are offering help.
[joeuser@localhost ~]$ fpaste /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
- PRIMARY: users don't like being flooded with large amounts of text, and
encourage the use of pastebin sites & utilities instead.
- A GUI browser like firefox might be inaccessible.
- A TUI browser like lynx might be too cumbersome.
- Multiple files can be fpasted.
- It's often faster & more convenient to use the cli than to copy/paste in a
- Why not?
- fpaste maintainer:
- Jason 'zcat' Farrell <farrellj a gmail.com>
- Server-side fpaste.org ninja:
- Jonathan 'daMaestro' Steffan <jon a fedoraunity.org>
- Mr. FUPT - http://fedorasolved.org/Members/khaytsus/fedora-unity-paste-tool
- Walter 'Khaytsus' Francis <wally a theblackmoor.net>
- Inspiration from ye olde bash script. R.I.P. rafb.net/paste
- Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet a gmail.com>