Flock Repo (Nest 2020)
This repository manages the Nest Call for Proposals and stores notes and files related to running Nest.
Where will Nest be held?
Nest will be held virtually. Please see https://flocktofedora.org for more details.
How do I submit to the Call for Proposals?
- Fill out the issue answering the questions.
- Leave the issue public.
- Solicit and consider feedback. Don't assume people will just come to this repo - actively solicit feedback!
If you want to make changes, just edit the initial comment.
That is what the CfP committee will read.
- Submissions will be considered in rounds.
Submissions not selected in one round continue to the next one.
Therefore you can keep on iterating :)
- Round 1 selection starts on: 20 July 2020
- Round 2 selection starts on: 27 July 2020
How much does it cost to attend Nest?
Nest is free to attend.