With recent changes in public cloud widely accepting the use of UEFI boot, it would be consistent to add hybrid boot in support of both unifying the legacy (BIOS) and UEFI boot to the Fedora Linux cloud base images.
+1 (change owner)
I'd like to fast-track this so that this can be implemented as early as possible (to maximize any potential debug time with image creation tool teams and possible OpenQA/cloud debugging, though I don't expect issues).
Metadata Update from @ngompa:
- Issue tagged with: fast track
Approved via fast track (+7,0,-0)
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Issue tagged with: pending announcement
Announced in today's agenda.
Metadata Update from @zbyszek:
- Issue untagged with: pending announcement
- Issue close_status updated to: Accepted
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.