Update of MariaDB ('mariadb' package) in Fedora from 10.4 to 10.5 version.
EDIT: Well, +1, other than the contingency mechanism being not a contingency mechanism, again. Pointing users towards the 10.4 module if the "ursine" packages are broken isn't good. So -1 for now, until that is clarified.
Pretty much -1 on the contingency mechanism as well. The discussion seemed to move to a direction to change it, but so far it did not happen.
We're still waiting for an update of the contingency mechanism.
I update the contingency plan to state that it is the revert of the change by bumping mariadb epoch
I've updated the contingency fields: https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Changes%2FMariaDB_10.5&type=revision&diff=594817&oldid=594809
A week after the update, this is (+5, 0, -0). The change is APPROVED.
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Issue tagged with: pending announcement
to comment on this ticket.