The python26 package will be retired without replacement from Fedora 33. Python 2.6 has been End of Life since October 2013 and was kept around only to test software targeting RHEL/EPEL 6. The removal is aligned with EPEL 6 EOL.
Metadata Update from @bcotton:
- Issue untagged with: system wide change
- Issue tagged with: self contained change
This is my change but I don't consider it controversial, hence I shamelessly +1.
Wow, python 2.6 is old.
Definite +1 from me.
APPROVED (+3, 0, -0)
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Issue tagged with: pending announcement
Metadata Update from @decathorpe:
- Issue close_status updated to: Accepted
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.