#2218 F31 incomplete Changes
Closed: Accepted 5 days ago by bcotton. Opened 16 days ago by bcotton.

On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 we reached the Change Checkpoint: Completion deadline (100% code complete). At this milestone all the F31 Changes should be code complete, which is indicated by "ON_QA" status of a tracking bug. A Bugzilla query shows all the tracking bugs which are not in "ON_QA" state and are not considered complete.

These changes are presented for FESCo review to determine what action should be taken.

Updated changes:


Automatic strict inter-package dependencies

Unfortunately I did not have enough time to work on this during this release cycle. Not sure if I will have time for F32 either. So let's discard it for now and I'll bring it when I'll have time again.

Unfortunately I did not have enough time to work on this during this release cycle. Not sure if I will have time for F32 either. So let's discard it for now and I'll bring it when I'll have time again.

Okay, I'll close the bug and revert the wiki page to ChangePageIncomplete and you can bring it back when you have time.

No i686 Repositories - Tracking bug: 1743393

I have a PR to land this in rawhide where i want to test and make sure my changes are correct. Once thats done I can make the change in f31/branched.

Also, I am waiting on hopefully finding someone from modularity that might be able to document the local build steps for i386 after this. Should I wait on that being complete, or just land it and get docs before release?

No i686 Repositories - Tracking bug: 1743393

I have a PR to land this in rawhide where i want to test and make sure my changes are correct. Once thats done I can make the change in f31/branched.
Also, I am waiting on hopefully finding someone from modularity that might be able to document the local build steps for i386 after this. Should I wait on that being complete, or just land it and get docs before release?

Please land it first. I'll try to get you those docs as time permits, but I can't commit to it within the next week.

my proposals:

Move Gold Into A SubpackageOf Binutils seems done.

No i686 Repositories can still be done.

Ship BerkleyDB backend as a module - there is no change, I propose to defer to F32, ask maintainers if they want this and cancel if there is no response.

Bundler 2.0 - PR still open, I propose to defer to F32.

Improved GRUB menu - unknown state, deferred from F30, I propose to cancel.

Custom Crypto Policies seems done.

Description updated:

  • Ship BerkleyDB backend as a module — deferred to F32
  • Bundler 2.0 — deferred to F32
  • Custom Crypto Policies — complete

Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue tagged with: meeting

6 days ago

All outstanding Changes are now updated.

Metadata Update from @bcotton:
- Issue close_status updated to: Accepted
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)

5 days ago

Login to comment on this ticket.

Metadata