e5abd4e display bugs with dependencies

Authored and Committed by kparal 11 months ago
38 files changed. 14758 lines added. 297 lines removed.
.gitignore
file modified
+1 -1
alembic/versions/d7b6117a119a_add_depends_on_to_bug.py
file added
+26
blockerbugs.spec
file modified
+2 -1
blockerbugs/cli.py
file modified
+4 -5
blockerbugs/config.py
file modified
+1 -1
blockerbugs/controllers/main.py
file modified
+23 -10
blockerbugs/models/bug.py
file modified
+69 -27
blockerbugs/models/milestone.py
file modified
+36 -15
blockerbugs/models/release.py
file modified
+14 -6
blockerbugs/static/css/blockerbugs.css
file modified
+8 -4
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/LICENSE.txt
file added
+34
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/css/all.css
file added
+4619
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-brands-400.eot
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-brands-400.svg
file added
+3717
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-brands-400.ttf
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-brands-400.woff
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-brands-400.woff2
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-regular-400.eot
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-regular-400.svg
file added
+801
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-regular-400.ttf
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-regular-400.woff
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-regular-400.woff2
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-solid-900.eot
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-solid-900.svg
file added
+5034
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-solid-900.ttf
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-solid-900.woff
file added
+0
blockerbugs/static/css/fontawesome-5.15.3/webfonts/fa-solid-900.woff2
file added
+0
blockerbugs/templates/blocker_list.html
file modified
+18 -16
blockerbugs/templates/bug_tooltip.html
file modified
+6 -14
blockerbugs/templates/bug_tooltip_deps.html
file added
+4
blockerbugs/templates/irc_format.txt
file modified
+1 -1
blockerbugs/templates/layout.html
file modified
+1 -1
blockerbugs/templates/requests.txt
file modified
+19 -9
blockerbugs/util/bug_sync.py
file modified
+114 -68
blockerbugs/util/bz_interface.py
file modified
+71 -67
testing/test_bugsync_extract_information.py
file modified
+15 -2
testing/test_controllers.py
file modified
+115 -37
testing/testfunc_bugsync.py
file modified
+5 -12
    display bugs with dependencies
    
    Highlight bugs which have some dependencies, in all views. This includes an
    anchor icon with a popup in the Bug List view, an #info note in the IRC format
    view, and a new section in the Requests view.
    
    Because we now show the direct dependencies, we can get rid of the recursive
    bug query algorithm, which wasn't working properly anyway, and was causing some
    additional side issues like extra discussion tickets (#140).
    
    In the future, it should be possible to extend the current solution and query
    and show the direct dependencies, and if those have some nested dependencies
    again, use the current solution for the nested ones.
    
    Fontawesome is now bundled, because a development instance can't pull it from
    Fedora servers due to CORS errors (only *.fp.o hosts are permitted) and
    therefore it was not possible to develop with it. If there are better solution,
    I'll be glad to hear them.
    
    Since I was already working on the Bug List view, I performed some additional
    small styling improvents in it. I also fixed some outdated URLs.
    
    I added docstrings and typehints in most code I had to carefully read through.
    This drastically improves development experience, if you have your editor
    configured to use them.
    
    Also, a bug is now determined to be open or closed based on its `is_open`
    attribute, instead of parsing the `status` attribute. (This should've been a
    separate commit, but I didn't want to spend the time separating it. The change
    feels very safe).
    
    Fixes: https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blockerbugs/issue/140
    Related: https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blockerbugs/issue/12
    
        
  • Zuul
    failure
    Jobs result is failure
    11 months ago
file modified
+1 -1
file modified
+2 -1
file modified
+4 -5
file modified
+1 -1
file modified
+23 -10
file modified
+69 -27
file modified
+36 -15
file modified
+14 -6
file modified
+114 -68
file modified
+115 -37
file modified
+5 -12