We would like to store our pulumi infrastructure state in s3 and would like to ask for a S3 bucket for that.
Metadata Update from @siddharthvipul1:
- Issue assigned to mobrien
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: low-gain, low-trouble, ops
@mvadkert There is already an S3 bucket called fedora-ci-bucket which the aws-fedora-ci role has access to. It only contains 2 readme files so I would think it could be fit for this purpose.
I'm going to close the ticket, feel free to reopen if needed
Metadata Update from @mobrien:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
ok, I will take a look thx
Issue status updated to: Open (was: Closed)
Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
to comment on this ticket.