Planned Outage - taiga - 2021-01-05 07:00 UTC
There will be an outage starting at 2021-01-05 07:00 UTC
which will last approximately 3 hours.
To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
date -d '2021-01-05 07:00UTC'
Reason for outage:
Upgrade to a more recent/patched taiga
Only taiga (ie: teams.fedoraproject.org)
Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net
or add comments to the ticket for this outage above.
Metadata Update from @zlopez:
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on External (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: outage
We have been informed that this outage is now over and went fine.
We have successfully deployed the patch release on your Taiga instance.
You have the full changelog at our repositories, but the most notable changes are:
- We fixed attachment refresh on comments and the wiki
- We now render custom fields and block reason as Markdown (more powerful parsing, allows for hyperlinks, for example)
Metadata Update from @pingou:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.