I would like proxy33 and proxy 34 to be able to access internal infrastructure.
A howto should be created for this process
As prerequisite to this openvpn certs need to exists. These have been created as they were needed for the provisioning of the proxy servers
The IPs were added to roles/batcave/files/allows. The batcave playbook needs to be run but I don't have the required permissions to do so. I think it requires a member of sysadmin-main fas group.
proxies need to be added to the 168.192 and vpn.fedorproject.org dns zones which I can do once the batcave playbook has been run
Files have been added to roles/openvpn/server/files/ccd/proxy??.fedoraproject.org containing the internal addresses that the DNS updates will create
Metadata Update from @smooge:
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: low-trouble, medium-gain
batcave playbook run. :)
Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue untagged with: low-trouble, medium-gain
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue priority set to: Needs Review (was: Waiting on Assignee)
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.