https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-659237bffa seems to not be going out stable because bodhi thinks it's not signed.
@cverna can you fix it?
Metadata Update from @smooge:
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: bodhi, low-trouble, medium-gain
Metadata Update from @mohanboddu:
- Issue untagged with: bodhi, medium-gain
- Issue tagged with: groomed, high-gain
Usually, unpushing the update and then re-pushing to testing/stable should fix things.
In this case the builds were not signed apparently (they were still tagged in signing-pending tag). I did the unpush/push to testing and now all the builds are signed, but Bodhi still shows the update as not signed... so I don't know if it will be pushed with the next compose or not.
I don't think it's likely to go with them showing unsigned.
Well, seems it went... :)
Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.