There will be an outage, starting at:
$ date -d '2019-10-04 6:00 UTC'
which will last approximately 1 hour.
Upgrade of copr packages on Copr servers, to get in bug-fixes and new features.
copr-frontend - https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org
copr-backend - https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/
Though yum/dnf repositories (backend part, consumed by 'dnf copr enable ...')
should stay available during this outage.
Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or add comments to the ticket for
this outage above.
Metadata Update from @mizdebsk:
- Issue assigned to praiskup
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: outage
Metadata Update from @praiskup:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
Copr is updated, happy building!
to comment on this ticket.