#7696 Infra support for docs' internalization FAD
Closed: Fixed 2 years ago by jibecfed. Opened 2 years ago by jibecfed.


Next Friday and Saturday (April 12th and 13th) we'll have a mini-FAD with @asamalik : https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/250

We'll probably need the infrastructure team to set-up something similar to what is done for the Fedora websites: https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/roles/fedora-web/getfedora/files/languages.conf

What are the requirement and delay needed to set this up for the docs website?

Our pilot only focused on en, fr, cz and ja for now.

Thanks a lot for your help

Do you know in advance/now what you need changed? Just adding a language.conf file for docs.fedoraproject.org with those 4 languages?

If we can just set it up now that would be great. If not, we should be able to make changes for you pretty quickly if you know what changes you need.

Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)

2 years ago

@jibecfed I don't think we need anything for that FAD. We have everything we need for the prototype, and we'll discuss next steps — and a set of requirements for production deployment — at the FAD.

thank you for your answer, good to know it's not too difficult to do. But if adam says it's too early, it means I was too optimistic :p let's close this request for now.

Metadata Update from @jibecfed:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)

2 years ago

Login to comment on this ticket.