On Wed Oct 31 I would like to do some maintenance on staging Koji. During maintenance I am planning to:
Please let me know if there is any staging-specific Koji configuration that should be preserved, otherwise it will be lost during sync if it's not ansiblized.
The first 2 points are done (reinstall db-koji, sync staging Koji with production), but they took me way more time than I expected, so I didn't have time to proceed with the remaining points. I am planning to continue after 5 November. But staging Koji should be functional.
I am planning on reinstalling prod builders with f29 soon, it would be great if you could do the staging ones and confirm theres no glaring issues...
I got s390x-01.stg back online with some help... should be all set for testing.
Staging Koji maintenance is done, I've completed all items listed above.
Metadata Update from @mizdebsk:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue priority set to: None (was: Waiting on Assignee)
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.