Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue assigned to kevin
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: request-for-resources
I've been remiss in updating this, but there's a lot of progress.
We have staging clusters up and serving src.stg.fedoraproject.org / stg.git.centos.org
We have a prod cluster setup, with only the centos repos in it for now.
We still need a number of things:
What's the status of this now?
We have run into a couple of problems.
1. The network link between sites is a bottleneck which seems to have caused degradation.
2. We are unable to remove hosts from a cluster once they are joined. So our slow hosts at osuosl are causing problems.
3. Scripting for mass-branches and other need to be rewritten because they assume ability to local branch and need new tools.
4. Monitoring is still not done. [See 5 and 6]
5. A ton of other projects are higher priority.
6. Burnout and fatigue are rampant.
Phase 7. We are not going ahead with repoSpanner and are ending this ticket.
Metadata Update from @smooge:
- Issue close_status updated to: Will Not/Can Not fix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.