Describe what you need us to do: Somehow a long time ago I got an email entered in the HyperKitty. It can't be removed because it doesn't exist in the User Profile>Email Addresses. I suppose it has to be manually removed from the database.
When do you need this? (YYYY/MM/DD)
When is this no longer needed or useful? (YYYY/MM/DD)
If we cannot complete your request, what is the impact?
Not sure why image is 404ing. Please see the images above. I have an email address in Mailman Settings > Address based preferences and I can't remove it.
The email which can't be removed from the interface - email@example.com
@abompard Can you fix this?
Metadata Update from @kevin:
- Issue assigned to abompard
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Assignee (was: Needs Review)
- Issue tagged with: lists
The bogus address should be gone now, could you check please?
Metadata Update from @abompard:
- Issue priority set to: Waiting on Reporter (was: Waiting on Assignee)
Metadata Update from @sudhirkhanger:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.