= bug description =
I tried to access https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Interwiki
and the system gave me an error:
"A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "Interwiki::getAllPrefixesDB". Database returned error "1054: Unknown column 'iw_wikiid' in 'field list' (db05)"."
This seems another problem with the recent upgrade of the database.
Will look into this.
I have built a database script which fixes all remaining schema differences between upstream MW 1.19.1 and our current database.
I will (let someone else) apply this to staging, and if it's succesfully tested, it will be moved to production after the freeze.
Applied in stg... interwiki works now there. ;)
This is now fixed in production as well.
to comment on this ticket.
Copyright © 2014-2016 Red Hat