#1447 Trac ticket inaccessible
Closed: Fixed None Opened 10 years ago by mitr.

https://fedorahosted.org/mlocate/ticket/5 shows a Python traceback instead of the ticket.

This is the traceback:
{{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 406, in dispatch_request
dispatcher.dispatch(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 237, in dispatch
resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/ticket/web_ui.py", line 313, in process_request
get_reporter_id(req, 'author'))
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/ticket/web_ui.py", line 637, in insert_ticket_data
change['comment'] = wiki_to_html(comment, self.env, req, db)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/wiki/formatter.py", line 1004, in wiki_to_html
Formatter(env, req, absurls, db).format(wikitext, out, escape_newlines)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/wiki/formatter.py", line 827, in format
result = re.sub(self.wiki.rules, self.replace, line)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/sre.py", line 142, in sub
return _compile(pattern, 0).sub(repl, string, count)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/wiki/formatter.py", line 773, in replace
replacement = self.handle_match(fullmatch)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/wiki/formatter.py", line 766, in handle_match
return external_handler(self, match, fullmatch)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/tracvc/hg/backend.py", line 105, in <lambda>
yield (r'[0-9a-f]{12,40}', lambda formatter, label, match:
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/tracvc/hg/backend.py", line 122, in _format_link
chgset = repos.get_changeset(rev)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/tracvc/hg/backend.py", line 219, in get_changeset
return MercurialChangeset(self, self.hg_node(rev))
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/tracvc/hg/backend.py", line 191, in hg_node
return self.repo.lookup(rev)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mercurial/localrepo.py", line 495, in lookup
raise error.RepoError(
("unknown revision '%s'") % key)
RepoError: unknown revision '3f7053c553451350'
}}}


Looking at it, something seems to have gone awry in the hg plugin - not sure what, though - I'll look into more later tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Here's what that ticket was trying to say:

sqlite> select * from ticket where id = 5;
5|enhancement|1214345873|1214772720|Everything||minor|mitr@fedoraproject.org|laubster||||new||port to hpux|I just spent some effort getting mlocate 0.20 to run on hpux 11.11, and wanted to gauge interest in incorporating any changes back into the mlocate code base. (I'm not trying to pressure folks, as I understand support for multiple platforms is not trivial.) :-)

Here's a short summary of what I ran across:

  • I haven't root access on this box, so in Makefile.in I changed the groupname from "mlocate" to "dba". (This seems like a great candidate for being a parameter.)

  • in strerror.c, I needed to move #include <limits.h> a little higher so it always gets included, so that CHAR_BIT would be #defined.

  • printf doesn't recognize %ju, so I changed those occurrences to %u, and cast their corresponding parameters to uint.

  • strtoumax didn't exist, so I changed it to strtoul.

  • _PATH_MOUNTED wasn't #defined, so I put in code to #define it to MOUNTED (if it's not already set)

  • sed handles only text files, so where the testsuite tests -0, I changed "sed" to "perl -p -e".

  • make test was failing miserably; turned out the invocations of "pwd" were returning /home/jdl/... even though /export/home/jdl/... was the value stored in the index. (My home dir is automounted.) I haven't put a lot of thought into this solution yet; as a quick workaround I just explicitly chdired to my homedir's true name.

I am by no means an automake expert, but I'd be happy to give a shot at having it perform (when necessary) some of the tweaks I made. However, I don't want to spend the time if no one is interested, so let me know. No matter what the case, thanks for a fine piece of software. :-)

|hpux

Fixed, the problem was a comment in the ticket that had a git commit ID that the hg plugin was trying to interpret as an hg changeset. I deleted the comment, and made a new one myself with the commit ID removed, but the rest of the comment intact. If the comment weren't so long and complex, I would have just updated the comment, but sqlite was throwing fits on the syntax of the SQL to change it. I did make a backup copy of the db prior to making any changes, so if that's not what you wanted, let me know and we can try something else.

Login to comment on this ticket.

Metadata