Koji can now build EPEL packages but we need bodhi changes in order to be able to push the packages to the servers. here's the run down on stuff todo:
We also discussed:
* Separate mash box for bodhi.
* This could have two benefits:
* Deploy during change freeze since tweaks would occur here and not impact the Fedora bodhi
* Spread the load of mashing
* Also has some cons:
* Requires teaching the front ends to talk to multiple backends -- complexity
* NFS is our bottleneck, adding new masher boxes probably won't help
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help here.
As far as bodhi goes, the following changes will need to be made:
After those changes are made, it will then just be a matter of setting it up, and then trying to push a batch of updates through.
i can take some of tasks from luke's request
looking at this now.
The bugzilla logic seems to be generic and should work just fine for Fedora and EPEL.
is this working now? since i'm not able to push updates through the web interface into epel-5.
Push through bodhi is not ready yet, we'll make an announce when it will.[[BR]]
For now, you still have to request a push (when it's urgent) as usual. We're still doing it the old way.
We are now using Bodhi to push EL-4 and EL-5 updates.
to comment on this ticket.