- Fedora Docs translation scripts- obsolete content on homepage
- Provide email alias allowing to contact EPEL maintainers
- perl-sig should watch all perl packages
- Pull Request review and update deployment for Mote (IRC meeting log web app)
- fedmsg -> fedora-messaging migration tracker
- Bugzilla assignee sync script assigns some bugs to orphan by accident
- src.fedoraproject.org/user/churchyard/requests always timeouts
- Create a playbook to copy from one host to another
- Merge distgit-bugzilla-sync into toddlers
- Fedora planet gives many tracebacks and errors and not working
- Unable to open pull request on s.fp.o
- EPEL8: no package.cfg in new branches
- Upgrade nagios check for proxy connections to python3
- fedoraplanet no longer emitting fedmsgs
- FAS ignores the privacy checkbox for applications
- blog not appearing on Planet Fedora
- Disable all notifications for 389-ds-base project on pagure.io
- [urgent] bodhi pushes updates to stable despite failing greenwave
- src.fedoraproject.org api throwing 500s to package-owner-alias script
- inactive accounts should not be listed as package Cc/owner etc.
- Write a script to check how up to date our email_overrides.toml is
- Creation of new branch via git: Object of type 'Oid' is not JSON serializable
- All maintainers should be removed from retired packages eventually.
- Cryptic traceback when pushing to rust-skim/f32
- Improve the un-orphaning process
- distgit-bugzilla-sync fails to update Fedora Container and should ignore ...
- Create ansible playbook to restart failed services on proxy hosts
File an Issue
© Red Hat, Inc. and others.