This issue tracks the release note for the following Fedora Change:
If you own this change, please add additional information here that we should communicate to Fedora users. Specifically, please consider:
Your notes to us do not need to be formally written. We will edit them and add details as needed. This is a way for you to ensure that we know what is critical about your change.
If you want to write this release note, then:
Once you're done with the above, make sure to either commit the relnote to an appropriate section of the Release Notes book, or, if you're not familiar with Git, AsciiDoc, or whatever else, just add it to this issue as a comment and let pbokoc know that you're done with this one and you'd like the note included. Be sure to do this at least one day before the final release (October 29 according to the current schedule). Also make sure to do this even for relnotes that haven't been checked by the change owner.
 You can do that by asking the change owner listed on the wiki page; alternatively you can infer it by checking the tracker bug (linked in Wiki) in Bugzilla and looking at its status; see bug comments for details. Ask someone on the mailing list or on IRC if you're not sure.
 In #fedora-docs on FreeNode (UTC+1 timezone, online mostly during the day on weekdays), or pbokoc @redhat.com if you can't get a hold of me on IRC.
Metadata Update from @mareksu:
- Issue assigned to mareksu
@gerd, can you please review my draft for a release note about Xfce 4.14? It's formatted in AsciiDoc:
.Xfce has been updated to 4.14
The Xfce desktop environment has been updated to the latest upstream version, 4.14.
The changes in this release include:
* The desktop environment has been ported to the GTK 3 toolkit. GTK 3 applications are now better integrated in Xfce.
* The `xfwm4` window manager now supports HiDPI displays and the VSync feature.
* The Xfce settings provide a new dialog for managing color profiles. This enables color-managed printing and scanning and monitor color profiles.
* The display settings now support saving and restoring multi-display configurations.
* The session manager now supports hybrid sleep.
* The notification service can now log notifications, and supports Do Not Disturb mode.
* A new screensaver integrated with Xfce has been introduced. The screensaver replaces the XScreenSaver application.
For a more complete list of news in this release, see link:https://xfce.org/about/news/?post=1565568000.
I think the text is fine!
Fixed in #405.
Metadata Update from @pbokoc:
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.