@@ -1,13 +1,16 @@
- # Community + Operations = CommOps
+ Community + Operations = **CommOps**
- This repository maintains tasks, goals, and objectives for the [Community Operations](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommOps) team.
+ Community Operations, a.k.a. CommOps, addresss community infrastructure by
+ providing tools, resources, and utilities for different sub-projects to improve
+ communication across Fedora
- ![Fedora CommOps banner](https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2f/CommOps_Trac_banner.png)
+ ![Fedora CommOps banner](docs/_static/img/commops-logo.png)
## What can I do here?
- You can [file an issue](https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/new_issue) to:
+ [File a ticket](https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/new_issue) to:
* Share information in one area of the Project with the rest
* Requesting metrics about an area of the Project
This makes trivial changes to the README.
Really, the purpose of this PR is to test the continuous integration (CI) hook that @cverna is helping us with. Fingers crossed!
Metadata Update from @jflory7:
- Pull-request tagged with: docs
The CI hook missed a setting. Closing this PR and re-opening it again to trigger the CI.
Pull-Request has been closed by jflory7