This is a place holder for completing all the onboarding series steps for each subproject.
Work In Progress Text:
0) Get a FAS Account (sign the FPCA)
1) Create a User Wiki Page
2) Join Mailing Lists and IRC Channels
3) Contact a Regional Mentor, get sponsored
4) Get mentor approval
5) Attend regional ambassador meeting, introduce yourself
0) If no fas account, create one and sign FPCA
1) intro to mailing list, intro to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mialman/listinfo/CommOps
2) join IRC #fedora-commops
3) get with a mentor and start writing / editing blog / fed mag articles
0) create a FAS account (sign the FPCA)
1) Join the mailing list, introduce yourself: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
2) Claim a ticket in the Design Trac: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1
3) Update your ticket, send updated information to Design List
4) Once work is approved, request an invite for your FAS username for the design-team group on the design team list: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
5) Add yourself to the contributors list: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Contributors
6) Attend Design Team IRC meeting?
7) subscribe to the design tasks fedocal: https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-24/
0) Create a FAS Account (sign the FPCA)
1) Create a GPG Key, and upload it to keyservers, one of which being keys.fedoraproject.org
2) write a self-introduction to the mailing list with some ideas on how you would like to contribute: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Introduce_yourself_to_the_Docs_Project
3) create your own user wiki page, or update with new info if one exists from another prject
4) attend the freenode.net InterRelay Chat channel #fedora-meeting meetings on Mondays.
5) hang out on freenode.net InterRelay Chat channel #fedora-docs
6) Interact with other fedora contributors (how to use fasinfo, lookup others wiki user pages, asking for sponsorship)
6) Make a contribution Choose an item from this page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_contribute_to_Docs
7) Post to mailing list, describing which contribution you want to make, asking for feedback
8) Post to mailing list with links to your contribution
0) Create a FAS Account (Sign the FPCA)
1) Join the #fedora-releng IRC Channel on Freenode and introduce yourself.
2) Attend a #fedora-releng meeting, and notify the team you'd like to contribute during "open floor" (speak up badge)
3) Subscribe to the rel-eng calendar on Fedocal:
0) Create a FAS account, (Sign the FPCA)
1) Join the EPEL SIG mailing list:
- cc: keekri
Infra Apprentice Onboarding Proces:
0) Get a FAS Account (sign the FPCA)
1) You start with getting started doc https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
2) IRC, Mail List, and say "hi, I like to join the Apprentice group."
3) Answer the monthly apprentice status update about what systems you are working with, what you are doing
with them, and what you are learning.
4) Participate in the Fedora-infra weekly meeting.
0) Create a FAS Account, (sign FPCA)
1) Introduce yourself on the g11n list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/g11n.lists.fedoraproject.org/
2) Language Tester Badge
3) First Contribution Accepted!
Magazine < https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/ >
0) Create a FAS Account (and sign the FPCA)
1) Join the mailing list and introduce yourself: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Introduce_yourself_to_the_marketing_group
2) Choose a marketing task you'd like to help with, and post to the mailing list asking for feedback:
3) Post to the mailing list with a link to your contribution.
4) Request to join the marketing group in FAS
This ticket is a duplicate of #34. Closing ticket.
to comment on this ticket.