Badge description (like "You added a co-maintainer to a package. BFF!"):
- "You helped test the Anaconda Installer's WebUI redesign before it went live!"
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is
awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
- It should be awarded for those that participate in next week's Anaconda Test Week.
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans?
- Basically any user that decides to help with the Test Week and test the installer out, be it in a VM or on bare metal.
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
- This is done to help guarantee that the new installed is rock-solid and to help figure out and report any remaining bugs.
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?)
- Only once, during next week (Monday, August 28, 2023 - Monday, September 4, 2023), but it'd be nice if there was any way to track who helped with previous tests an research.
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console?
by using a web interface?)
- By going to https://testdays.fedoraproject.org/events/165 and helping out with Anaconda F39's test days
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
- The best thing that came to mind to represent it is a snake shedding its skin. Since the installer name's Anaconda, I imagined its redesign being similar to this process.
Metadata Update from @gui1ty:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None
- Issue tagged with: AW: needed, C: event, T: badge request
to comment on this ticket.