The List Requests page in the CA UI for agents is supposed to show the list of requests given the starting request number. However, if the starting request number is set to the latest request ID, the page will return no results.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install CA as usual.
2. Initialize PKI client: pki -c Secret123 client-init
3. Request a certificate: pki -c Secret123 client-cert-request uid=testuser
4. Go to CA UI for agents and open the List Requests page.
5. Enter the request ID obtained from step #3 as the starting request number, then click Find.
Actual result: The page says No Matching Request Records Found.
Expected result: The page should show the normal list of requests showing just the latest request.
Note: If a smaller request number is entered in step #5, the page will show the normal list of requests.
Per PKI Bug Council of 08/31/2016: 10.4
Per CS/DS meeting of 09/12/2016: 10.4.0
Fixed in master:
Fixed in DOGTAG_10_3_BRANCH:
Metadata Update from @edewata:
- Issue set to the milestone: 10.3.10
Dogtag PKI is moving from Pagure issues to GitHub issues. This means that existing or new
issues will be reported and tracked through Dogtag PKI's GitHub Issue tracker.
This issue has been cloned to GitHub and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the
GitHub issue and click on Subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.